Gardentool - 2014 | International Specialized Trade Fair for Garden Tools and Equipment
This year 120 companies from Belarus, China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Russia and USA showcased their latest achievements and products on 4600 sq.m.
Such companies as Bellota Herramientas SAU, Blount Briggs & Stratton, Fams+, Fox Motori S.R.L., Instrum-Agro, Kwazar, Prorab, Ratioparts, TechnoGroup, Techstroi (Elmos) were among the key participants of the exhibition.
According to the figures the exhibition was visited by ca. 4000 visitors. Dealers, wholesalers, chain and specialized stores, landscaping plants, garden and landscaping centers, nursery gardens were among them.
- Gardentool is taking place at the site of Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia since 2007
- Extensive geography of participants and visitors (Statistical data is provided by the independent auditor company Russcom IT Systems)
- Supported by Expocentre
- Is granted the status of a «UFI Approved Event» — This status is granted according to the sum of criteria including the eventís efficiency, new technologiesí demonstration, number of professional visitors, etc.
- Gardentool 2013 is under the auspices of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- A unique specialized trade fair in Russia for producers and suppliers of tools, techniques and equipment for
ground-maintenanceof gardens and parks.
Find out more about the exhibition sections
- A chance to meet suppliers and producers, explore all the offers and market conditions and establish business contacts at one venue
- Best supply, price and service offers for wholesale and retail dealers;
- Workshops and seminars for wholesalers and retailers.
Dear guests and participants of Gardentool!
In 2014 the exhibition will take place at Expocentre Fairgrounds March 11-14.
Gardentool is a unique specialized trade fair of tools and equipment for ground-maintenance of gardens and parks. Since 2007 Gardentool has annually been a meeting place for the leading producers and suppliers of tools, techniques and equipment for landscaping, wholesalers and retailers, chain and specialized stores, landscaping plants, garden and landscaping centers, nursery gardens. The visitors of the exhibition have a unique opportunity to establish direct business contacts to producers, learn about novelties firsthand and get the best price offers on supplies for the coming spring-summer season.
Sponsor of the registration of visitors
GARDENTOOL-2013 Post Release